Please note that KPI has implemented a new Client Service Portal as a robust, secure, and intuitive platform designed to empower our clients with access to service and much more. As a unique part of our Managed Technology services, the Client Portal provides a centralized location where you can oversee various aspects of your IT operations with ease.
Features at a glance (for Users):
- Submit/Review Service Tickets
- Access Support Knowledge Base and Articles
- Submit Purchase Requests
- Access SaaS and Web Applications
- Access Training Documents and Courses
Features at a glance (for Admins). In addition to User features:
- Real-Time Dashboards: Gain insights and make informed decisions with up-to-the-minute data on your technology and services.
- Technology Reporting: Access at your fingertips for reporting on infrastructure, software, licenses, security, security training, user feedback, and more.
- Integrated Tools: Access a suite of tools to manage, analyze, and report on your performance.
- Quotes: Access to your open and closed quotes
- Invoices: Access to your open and paid invoices/Access to the existing KPI Accounting Portal for invoice review and payments