Sales Development Representative
Sales and Marketing
VP of Sales
In this role, you’ll be working directly with our senior sales team to set first-time appointments, follow up on the leads, schedule appointments, send out information packages and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database.
- To make 90-110 outbound dials per day to follow up on various marketing campaigns we’ve sent to prospects to schedule a consult and/or to call on leads that have been generated to schedule a consult.
- To call and confirm appointments to reduce no-shows.
- To assist in rescheduling clients who request to reschedule or cancel or who no-show for their appointment (consult).
- To prepare and send the company’s marketing materials to prospects that have booked a new consult.
- To update all records in the company’s CRM with accurate and complete information. This will include using the dialer to record calls, keeping good records of conversations in the record itself, updating the status of leads accurately, etc. NOTE: Tracking requirements may change based on the list used, offer made, changes to the follow-up process, etc.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extreme attention to detail and being highly organized. In this role, making sure all fields are updated correctly in the database is critical.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, (often) under pressure.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, CRM systems and Microsoft Office.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To PERSONALLY produce and schedule a minimum of 8-10 qualified appointments per week that sit for our senior sales team. This will require no less than 100 calls daily.
- Understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
BA/BS, preferably in computer science, business administration or a related field.
1-3 years of inside sales experience preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment.
Valid driver’s license and ownership of personal automobile.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision and dental benefits included.
- Performance-based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full-on-the-job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
Only local candidates need apply.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.