Is your current technology. . .
. . . bleeding your productivity?
- Does it take forever to get a permanent solution to your requests?
- Are you paying good money to keep things working, but are still having constant problems, slowness and other recurring issues?
- Are you worried you’re not backing up and securing your network?
Isn’t it Finally Time to Fully Patch and Bandage your Technology Problems?
The KPI Basic Cybersecurity Assessment is a baseline penetration test and high-level analysis of your current cybersecurity posture. It enables you to have a sense of where you are potentially exposed to cyber threats and attacks. Our technicians help evaluate your other existing technology in-person or with an interview of a key technology stakeholder within the business.
- Cybersecurity Policies
- Cyberliability Insurance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Backup and Restores
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Perimeter Security
- End Point Security
- Data Security and Encryption
- End User Training
- Patch Update Management
- Dark Web Analysis
- Remote Access Security
Here’s how the offer works:
- KPInterface conducts a 15-minute interview about your business and technology.
- You identify at least five critical users in your business (executive, financial).
- We send you an email with a link which you then forward to the five users.
- Your chosen users click on the link in the email and let it run.
- We are notified that the software has been run and the scans are completed.
- We generate and review the report.
- We schedule and conduct a 30-minute meeting to review the findings and recommendations.
A $497 Value “Get-To-Know-Us” Free Gift:
As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales-pressure Basic Cybersecurity Assessment.
When done, we’ll give you a report of findings that will not only reveal if your data and computer network really are properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (or a lot) on hardware and software by switching to more efficient cybersecurity solutions.
After all, it never hurts to get a competitive bid from a qualified third party – and this assessment is totally, completely free without obligation.