Does your current tech support…
…make you want to take a couple of aspirin?
- Do they take forever to call you back and respond to your requests?
- Are you paying them good money to keep things working, but are still having constant problems, slowness and other recurring issues?
- Are you worried they’re not backing up and securing your network?
- Does your head hurt from having to deal with the hassles?
Isn’t it finally time to get rid of your IT headache?
If so, I have the solution that will make IT-related issues one headache you never have to deal with again.
We are a holistic IT company with customizable solutions depending on the needs of your business. Meet with friendly, knowledgeable techs who will put you at ease and resolve your IT problems quickly and efficiently. Chances are you’ve never heard of me or my company before, but when you finish reading, you’ll be glad you finally have.
A $497 Value “Get-To-Know-Us” Free Gift:
As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales-pressure IT Systems Assessment.
When done, we’ll give you a report of findings that will not only reveal if your data and computer network really are properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (or a lot) on hardware and software by switching to more efficient cloud-computing solutions.
After all, it never hurts to get a competitive bid from a qualified third party – and this assessment is totally, completely free without obligation.
Fill out the form and we’ll take care of the rest.
Here’s how the offer works:
- KPInterface conducts a 15-minute interview about your business and technology.
- After, we set up an in-depth interview of you about your IT environment and what your company’s current pain points
- We generate a technology recommendation following out meeting
- We schedule a 30-minute meeting to review the findings and recommendations
- You then have a complete understanding of your IT environment, complimentary of KPInterface